Part 3 of an 8 part series on Working From Home, Responsibly
Episode 17 Nutrition with Sarah Hendren
Moving to a work from home setting can be quite a challenge, especially on your health and nutrition. No matter if you are now homeschooling kids or have other family members with you, Sarah Hendren, a registered dietitian, has great tips on getting creative, making routines and keeping your nutritional goals. She shares her 5 Strategies to Stay Mindful of Your Nutrition (and Fit into Your Pants!) During Quarantine.
Sarah Hendren is a registered dietitian and the Nutrition & Quality Assurance Manager for a national quick-service restaurant chain. She believes all foods fit and is passionate about empowering individuals to embrace the abundance of options the food industry has to offer. Sarah is actively involved in her professional community. She was named one of Texas’ 2019 Recognized Young Dietitians of the Year and is recognized as an emerging leader and change agent in her profession.
- Sarah has worked virtually (and healthfully!) for 5 years
- Tip #1: Make a routine and stick to it to stay healthy and mindful of what you are eating
- Tip #2: Embrace your freezer and pantry. Yes, you can get creative!
- Tip #3: Indulge responsibly
- Tip #4: Serving size matters
- Tip #5: Know the difference between hunger, thirst and boredom.
- Have grace with yourself and do the best you can
1. Download a free guide from Sarah: 5 Strategies to Stay Mindful of Your Nutrition (and Fit into Your Pants!) During Quarantine
2. Click the player above to listen to part 3: Episode 17 Nutrition with Sarah Hendren
3. Let’s talk: We encourage you to go to our Say Hello! page and send us an email or leave us a voice message to let us know if this information was helpful to you and how.