Part 2 of an 8 part series on Working From Home, Responsibly
Episode 16 Instant Stress Relief with Jamie Lee Silver
Every day we face stressful situations like anger, sadness and grief as a result of work and family situations. How we deal with it is key to our own health. In this episode, Jamie Lee Silver, a Clinically Certified EFT Practitioner, shares her super easy techniques to give you instant stress relief as well as her free guide, Win in the Morning and You Win In Life!
Jamie Lee Silver is one of the foremost thought leaders in the human potential movement. She has trained thousands of people and employees across a number of industries to become emotionally resilient, ease anxiety, develop better working relationships, and bring forth their creativity for full productivity and engagement.
She developed many programs, one of the most popular being called “Change Your Words Change Your Outcomes In Work and In Life.”
Jamie is a Clinically Certified EFT Practitioner with credentials from the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Tapping Training Institute. She is fully accredited through EFT International and the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology. Jamie lives on St. Pete Beach with a daily view of the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
- What is stress and what are the signs
- How Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) helped Jamie through grief and rebuilding her life after the death of her son
- What stress does to your body and how it affects your immune response
- How to tap
- Using EFT in the workplace during stressful moments to help the employee and customer experience
- How EFT reduces the body’s reaction to stressors
- Jamie’s EFT step-by-step walkthrough
1. Download a free resource from Jamie Lee Silver: “Win in the Morning and You Win In Life”
2. Click the player above to listen to part 2: Instant Stress Relief with Jamie Lee Silver
3. Let’s talk: We encourage you to go to our Say Hello! page and send us an email or leave us a voice message to let us know if this information was helpful to you and how.
4. See more resources below.
Mentioned in this episode: