Part 1 of an 8 part series on Working From Home, Responsibly
Episode 15: Remote Work Strategies with Tamar Moy
Want to stay productive, connected, and healthy while working from home? Tamar Moy, Executive Managing Director, Workplace Strategy and Human Experience with Newmark Knight Frank, talks about her outlook on retaining company culture in a work from home environment, re-imagining workspace strategy post-Coronavirus, and getting (and staying) socially connected while working from home. She also shares her top Ergonomic Tips for Working at Home
As a practicing strategist specializing in design and human experience for 23 years, Tamar has collaborated with companies of all sizes and industries to promote the power of place to influence people and enable business performance. At Newmark, Ms. Moy leads workplace strategy projects that enhance both the broker’s and the client’s understanding of future workplace needs. This rich qualification of the client’s vision helps to guide the market search in dynamic and creative ways. Tamar is a recent recipient of the Women of Influence Award, CRE Advisor/Consultant of the Year category, GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, 2019 and Top Women in Real Estate Award, New York Region, Connect Media, 2018. Tamar holds a degree in Design and Environmental Analysis with a major in Human Factors and Ergonomics from Cornell University.
- How the commercial real estate services market is changing to be forward-focused on workspace quality and how it fits with company culture.
- How Tamar uses observation and focus groups to understand an organization first then creates a workspace strategy that supports the organization.
- The impact of workspace, wellness and human experience on recruitment and retention
- Re-imagining workspace strategy post Coronavirus
- Best practices for working from home
- Getting (and staying) socially connected while working from home
- Retaining company culture in a work from home environment
1. Download a free resource from Tamar Moy: Ergonomic Tips for Working at Home
2. Click the player above to listen to part one: Episode 15 Working From Home, Responsibly: Remote Work Strategies with Tamar Moy
3. Let’s talk: We encourage you to go to our Say Hello! page and send us an email or leave us a voice message to let us know if this information was helpful to you and how.
Mentioned in this episode
“Remote Work Strategies In the Time of COVID-19 and Beyond” by Newmark Knight Frank